Crazy (Merc diss) Crazy (Merc diss)

stolen

what the hell is this crap. and you are saying we suck??? man this is trash this is not even a diss. and lejin says that i steal. look at you lol.

this is not a diss this is trash and wack and weak as hell.

Broken-Needle responds:

lol, ight this wasn't a serious track.... god dam u dumb... look simply put he thinks hes crazy... n I put a bunch of songs together to try n make it funny... guess some people dont get my comedy...

Jerkins - 16 year old mumbler Jerkins - 16 year old mumbler

stolen

and this n***a calls me a beat theif and that i steal beats. lol damn exposed again.

1.fake accounts
2.and steals beats and says that this is his artist. lol n***a you ant even singed and you don't got a lable. n***a you exposed again.

listen to jerkins tracks and listen real good to his voice. sounds the same as jerkins.

http://www.youtube.com/user/DirtyJerk ins

yo lejin quit stealing other peoples music. fuckin fake. f.f.f- fake fuckin faggit. EXPOSED AGAIN. DAMN WHY DO WE KEEP EXPOSING YOU? WHY BECAUSE YOU ARE FAKE AS FUCK. KEEP HIDING BEHIND YOUR FAKE ACCOUNTS AND GET MAD. FAKE ASS N***A. NEWGROUNDS NUMBER 1 FAKE ARTIST. BIG FAG LEJIN. QUIT STEALING. FAKE ASS N***A.

Lejin responds:

You mad cause you stealing beats you BUM ass drop out.

The truth hurts, pop a painpill!

I Think I Made It *ExclusivE* I Think I Made It *ExclusivE*

damn

damn man this beat is hott.

I Run This Shit *fuck Nse* I Run This Shit *fuck Nse*

ohhhh shit

damn bleek i see you ant fuckin around. man this beat is raw bizz.

Bleek989 responds:

yes it iz lol aint even get to finsih it ....:(

An Understanding *PREVIEW* An Understanding *PREVIEW*

goddamn

goddamn man i see you an't playin. lol man this beat goes hard.

Undisputed Champion Pt. 1 Undisputed Champion Pt. 1

goddamn

goddamn man this beat is hard as hell. man i love the hell out of your mellodys.keep it up.

Bleek989 responds:

thanks man ima keep tryna
get at me

Lyin From The Thoughts Lyin From The Thoughts

damn

damn thats all i have to say. man good shit.

Deff Note Deff Note

goddamn

um damn. man this track is raw as hell. and yes death note rocks. the anime and both of the movies were good as hell. dope track. real talk real shit. stay up and keep these beats bumpin.

DJ-Delinquent responds:

Error: The movies suck complete ass

in fact

ALL japanese movies suck complete ass

2 G's 2 G's

damn

all i have to say is. the best rapper on ng and the undefeted. yo nimbus it was great working with ya. yo good shit man. peace.

TdM - Redemption TdM - Redemption

damn

just like merc said you say the same shit like a skiping cd. real talk. good shit spawn.